Candy the Klutz

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Sure hope 2019 will be better then last yr...Xmas Day i fell down 2 steps on Mom's Stairs, hit my Elbow and shoulder on a door frame. Could not get up right away as i thought i cracked my shoulder and collarbone, still not sure, cute thing was Maggie jumped in my lap and was all over y face as she knew i was hurt and she did want Mom near me lol. Doug was at work and Syl feel down too and skinned her whole leg which is not good with her Diabetics plus she has Bronchitis again and no way could i get in to my F-150 4x4 and i was not going to ER. But still might have to go and have it x-rayed. Still can't raise my arm, getting dressed an undressed is agonizing. It is a bit better tho. Was my bad shoulder anyway. Poor Mom has to get wood from shed :cry: Just call us the Klutz Family lol

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
I am so sorry to hear of your mishaps, Candy! I fell on our outside stairs a few years ago and the doctor was pretty sure I tore my rotator cuff. It hurt for months and months, but my ribs, where I hit the step was the worst! I am all healed now, but my shoulder does still give me fits every once in awhile. You had better get it checked out and I do hope you won't get hurt anymore!

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Do have a app. with my Dr on Tuesday. Want to hear something funny ? It hurts a lot more when i lay down at night it just aches, after 4 times of putting IcyHot o i was able to sleep again. I don't have a Recliner or i would be in it !

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Do have a app. with my Dr on Tuesday. Want to hear something funny ? It hurts a lot more when i lay down at night it just aches, after 4 times of putting IcyHot o i was able to sleep again. I don't have a Recliner or i would be in it !
How are you feeling today? Thank heavens for Icy Hot. I am glad you found something that works. Hugs.

Reactions: cathy.akers

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Bobby i switch, my pain Dr told me to use "Deep" i got it from Amazon and its like $ 30.00 it works but it stinks like old Lady smell lol..which i am but refuse to admit ...feel so bad Mom has to do everything.. Syl does all she can but as you know she is not healthy with her Diabetes, she i is getting so thin...just scares the heck out of me and my Best Friend moved 2 hrs away to be close to her kids as she is going to be 74 and alone.

cathy.akers

May 12, 2018
US
Sorry to hear of your mishap. I hope everything is ok, and you are getting better. I'm that person who falls up the stairs and trips over my own shadow

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: grandmatoall

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Thanks, sorry i was not on much, have several things going on here, yesterday had Dr app. she said i was still pretty swollen so wants me to go get my Elbow and shoulder x-rayed, we are a little town so they don't have a Machine yet...today Maggie has to go to Vet to see what shots she needs, Rabi for sure, was thinking about getting her chipped but hate having her get hurt...so i don't know if we have time to get my x-ray done today. Syl got to take Mom to Portland for Eye shot so i am not sure when she can take me..she had torun her butt off every day this week, poor thing. Also have so many Breathing probs, she is changing my inhaler, insurance wants 540.00 a month, no way i can afford that, so Dr is finding me a cheaper one, if that don't work she wants me an extensive Blood Test and a EKG as i get so winded i can't even walk to Garage... starting to scare me now...