Can Syl have

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
a little Prayer for today please, she is having her Gallbladder and Exploratory at noon today. I can't go as i woke up with the worse migraine and hugging the porcelain god...great timing ...Blake is going with her..sure hope that is the last surgery she has to have for a while.Thank you

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
Sending prayers for Syl that her surgery goes well for her today Candy. I hope she has a speedy recovery and isn't in too much pain. :prayer:

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Thanks Everyone, Everything went well, gallbladder was full of stones i guess, don't know details yet, Blake said she was in a lot of pain last night so i did not want to bother her. Will drive down there later to see how she is doing

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
Thanks Everyone, Everything went well, gallbladder was full of stones i guess, don't know details yet, Blake said she was in a lot of pain last night so i did not want to bother her. Will drive down there later to see how she is doing
I'm so glad that the surgery is over with and hope the pain is less and less in the days ahead. I was wondering if they did a laporascopic cholecystectomy? It is less invasive and healing time is reduced allot. Hopefully they are keeping her sedated with pain medication over the next days. I'm sure she'll be so happy to see you Candy.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Yes Cory they did, she has 4 holes.. went and seen her and brought her some Eggflower soup from the Chinese place which is her fav. but could not get her to eat it as she was throwing up all night and morning, hopefully Blake can make her eat. Her Sugar was ok so was not too worried. All she wants to do is sleep as she said it hurt really bad, so i let her sleep which is the best medicine right ? Hopefully she feels a little better tomorrow. Have a Eye Dr app. tomorrow so will stop there before i go. Am a little nervous since i have to drive myself ..

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
The anesthesia can make you sick to your stomach. It does me. Hope she feels better soon. How did your trip to the eye doctor go?

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
Yes Cory they did, she has 4 holes.. went and seen her and brought her some Eggflower soup from the Chinese place which is her fav. but could not get her to eat it as she was throwing up all night and morning, hopefully Blake can make her eat. Her Sugar was ok so was not too worried. All she wants to do is sleep as she said it hurt really bad, so i let her sleep which is the best medicine right ? Hopefully she feels a little better tomorrow. Have a Eye Dr app. tomorrow so will stop there before i go. Am a little nervous since i have to drive myself ..
Awww....poor Syl, I hope the pain eases up soon. With those laparascopic procedures they pump in allot of air so they can see during the surgery through the scope and the gas pains afterwards can be excruciating. Hopefully when she gets up walking more that will relieve some of the pressure and pain.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
I made her feel a little better, our new iPhones came today so thats keeping her mind a little busy...but having probs with iTunes sigh...
My eye app. went ok , was a pre-op for my cataract surgery next month. Sure hope things will settle down after that !!!

Rocksu

Partners Plus
Jan 22, 2016
Glad Syl feels a little bit better and your appointment went ok.. hope Syl improves every day

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk