Big Problems

Discussion in 'Partner Talk' started by Candy, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Candy

Candy Owner/Admin Staff Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Guys i don't know how much i will be on, we have a major problem and have to call Mom's Home owners Insurance. I can't believe this is happening...i was/am so exited because my Baby is coming tomorrow, i wanted everything to be perfect so deceived to deep clean and moved my Daybed and almost had a heart attack , there was mold on the lower part of the outer wall we started researching further and Mom's office is also affected where it may of started.When i moved things i disturbed it and now it smells. More then likely have to empty both rooms which is going to be awful. That means Computer and all my electronics. Will come on when i can

grandmatoall and cathy.akers like this.
  2. cathy.akers

cathy.akers Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Good grief girlfriend. I've dealt with mold before and have a friend who worked for a remediation company as well. Hopefully it's just a small moisture issue and there isn't a toxic mold issue that requires remediation and sheet rock replacement. Most of the time it's treatable with a bleach water solution and a good blocking primer once you have located and fixed the area where moisture is getting in. Just keep your mind focused on your baby coming tomorrow, and breathe. It's not the worst thing that could happen.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

grandmatoall likes this.
  3. KippersMa

KippersMa Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Candy, I am so sorry to hear this has happened. I am so allergic to molds and mildew myself, so I know how awful you must feel finding this in your house. Hopefully, it will get fixed soon and you can enjoy the arrival of your new baby girl! I am praying for a speedy solution for you.

cathy.akers and grandmatoall like this.
  4. grandmatoall

grandmatoall Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy. RIP Leo, TJ and Lilly

Poo:
    Poo:
    I agree with the others. Take a deep breath and it will all work out. Enjoy your little one. Prayers coming.

cathy.akers likes this.
  5. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    Did i tell you sleeping on a Air mattress sucks ?? We have a company coming @ 9am . I hate to bring my baby girl into this situation feel almost guilty for being exited

grandmatoall likes this.
  6. LynnR

LynnR Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie

Poo:
    Poo:
    Oh, Candy I'm so sorry this happened. I know all about mold, took a long time to get rid of. I hope all goes well with your little girl arriving - maybe she will help put a smile on your face.

grandmatoall likes this.
  7. KippersMa

KippersMa Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Candy, you should not feel guilty at all. You didn't even know there was a problem until you discovered it when cleaning. Your new little girl is just going to be so happy to have you as her mommy and to get individualized attention. You should, too! Mold happens easily in our environment in Washington state this will soon be in the past. Enjoy the anticipation of your new arrival and love the moment you finally meet in person.

LynnR and grandmatoall like this.
  8. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    Thanks, just love her already, when i saw her on the short video it was love at first sight.
    Waiting to hear from
    contractor for the Estimate...and hurry up and get started, with Labor Day weekend don't help either.I am calling them in the morning..

grandmatoall and LynnR like this.