Best toys for Yorkies

Rudys Mom

Partners Plus
Nov 6, 2009
Lancaster, PA
OMG...you ladies on here tonight are cracking me up. So...funny when you said: "Trixie can chew up a tire on a semi truck." Thanks for the link. My Rudy is such an aggressive chewer too.

YorkieKat

Our Guardian Angel
Aug 20, 2008
Windy City
Thank you Donna, I need something Maggie cannot destroy...:sad:

All her squirrels from her Hide a Squirrel are deader than doornails...:p

D

diannenet

THANKS for the link. Speedy is a very aggressive chewer and loves to get the squeaky out of her toys after I finally find stuffing all over the floor!

donna1990

Tricksie's Mom
Mar 7, 2009
Riverview, FL
I didn't order her toys from this web site the first time, I did order now and it trys to sell you everything else, not very easy. But she gets 2 toys w/shipping only $23 so it was worth it. I got the first ones from www.multipet.com.
Have you seen the commercials for crazy critters? Tricksie watches it and she know what they are, she is so funny, that little head tilts back and forth.

M

MyBugs2Love

I have seen these at Walmart and have been very tempted to buy one to give it a try. Here I thought my monsters were the only ones that pulled the stuffing out of all their toys! They are SO QUICK~first the nose and then it's all over and my living room looks like a pillow explosion!

deb

Aug 21, 2008
In the Woods
We have 3-4 of those....penny doesn't destroy them like the stuffed ones...but she chews ..trying to the squeaker out....oops sorry.. Caps...

MyDestiny

Jan 6, 2009
Ohio
www.tkprecioustreasures.com
I've seen those before and I think it is a great idea!!

Mine don't necessarily tear out the stuffing. They will chew on certain parts though like the raised part where the eyes are on some toys, they love chewing eyes out, lol. But other than doing that on an occasion they don't tear them up.

Destiny on the other hand just destroys all the squeakers in the toys. She thinks it is her mission in life to kill all the squeakers, lol. I wish they made a more indestructible squeaker. We have so many toys here right now that are in perfect condition except they don't squeak anymore.:tsk:

If anyone knows a toy out there with an indestructible squeaker or the squeaker itself, let me know!!

carladean

Aug 27, 2009
Central Arkansas
My husband works at a place that makes dog collars and distributes other toys. I had asked him to bring Sammie a new pink harness, so when he got that he said he was bringing the girls a skunk and possum too....huh??? It ended up that they had gotten a semi-truck load of these toys in and he said they are shipping them out as quick as they can.

RoxanneMI

Nov 7, 2008
Flint, Mi
Aurora has issues with anything that has parts that stick out, legs, arms, ears, etc. she is clumsy and runs into stuff. She ran into the corner of mom's footstool and that corner got chewed off. She ran into the leg of the rocker, so that edge of the leg got chewed. Basically she needs toys that have no edges or parts sticking off of it. She doesn't really pull out the stuffing, of course some comes out, but its about getting the parts off to her. I get so flusterated buying her toys because she ruins them all, I might have to check these ones out for her.