Been sick

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
I went to the doctor Thursday and to the hospital on Friday. It seems the last time I had a cold it traveled to my kidney. The urine tests, ultra sound shows that I have a Kidney infection. I was actually wondering why I felt so tired and why my lower back was so sore, now I know. I usually have a lot of energy, but the last couple of weeks I am tired after an hour of work. I'm supposed to take it easy and rest when I can and go back in two weeks. I have to pick up my antibiotics today and will also buy some Cranberry juice. I sure hope this helps me to feel better. At least my babies, all of them have been better lately. At least last night I had a really good sleep.

Reactions: grandmatoall

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
You poor thing. There is nothing that brings you down like back pain. Hugs and much love to you.

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Thanks, hearing from friends really helps. I'm having trouble moving because the pain is still bad. The doctor said it would subside in a few days after the medication kicks in. Right now I walk slowly and sleep a lot, I was in bed almost all day yesterday.

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
This is the worse think I've ever had. Two days and nights up throwing up, all kinds of pain, etc. I was at the doctor and hospital this morning. Had to change my antibiotics as it was giving me the hives and making me sick. I'm really weak today, but starting to feel a little better.