Been really sick

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
I am just getting over Strep throat. This has been a really bad one. As you know I also have Asthma. For several days I had to sleep sitting up and my throat was so sore I could hardly swallow. The other day I had a bad asthma attack and had to go to Emergency. I am finally out of the woods, but lost a lot of weight because I was eating soup and that's all and my throat was so sore I often gave up. I just finished my last Antibiotic pill today and I am really glad this is over. My throat isn't sore any more but my voice is sort of croaky! It looks like a lot of people and family were sick in October. Thanks for listening.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
You poor dear. I am so sorry you are still going through this. You need to take care of yourself. Don't overdo and get a relapse.

Reactions: LynnR

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Dear, dear Lynn!! I can't imagine trying to recover from strep all alone! When I collapsed from it (when my first child was just 2 years old), my parents drove 3 hours up to get me and I don't remember a single thing because I was so sick. Strep is awful!! At least I didn't have asthma on top of it! You must be exhausted from just trying to breathe!! Please take care. Maybe consider wearing a mask when you teach? Maybe that would be too hard to breathe through with your asthma. Anyway, I sure hope you don't get sick again!! I am still praying for you.

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
I'm getting better, I'm still pretty tired. Going fo a nap soon. My throat was so sore, but now it's much better, but I have no energy. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers everyone.

Reactions: grandmatoall

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Your poor body has been working so hard trying to fight off all the bugs. No wonder you are exhausted. It takes awhile to get your strength back.