Bark Box

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
I wanted to share a company with you that we have been using for over a year now. We are very happy with it. The name of the company is Bark Box and you can find it online. Once a month, for a fee, they send your dog treats and toys. Our dogs are so excited when their bark box arrives! They tear into it and take off with whatever they can get their little mouths on!! It is hilarious. Some examples of the types of toys we have gotten include a back to school theme: stuffed backpack with squeaker, apple hide a treat toy, crinkly pages of homework with chewed edges (made of canvas). The treats are grain-free and chicken free (if you request it and you tell them the size of your dog) and have unique names for the treats and the dogs always love them. Sometimes, we are sent a pig's ear or something I can't divide up for my little pack, so I give those treats to Lexi. She deserves something, too! Even though we have been subscribed to Bark Box for over a year, our dogs have never gotten the same thing twice. If your dog really loves what they got in their bark box, you can always order another one. Most of the toys are durable, but sometimes, the stuffing comes out. Because they get new toys every month, I don't worry about this too much. I love Bark Box for my babies and learned about it on Vet Ranch (YouTube vet channel). If anyone wants to subscribe, if you give them my name, I can get a free bark box and so will you. Please do not feel obligated, however. I simply want to share something that has been tons of fun for my babies. Not everyone will want to spend the $$ each month for toys and treats that they could probably find cheaper at Walmart or somewhere else.

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
I have heard of Bark Box Susan and am happy for you that this is working out so well for your babies. I think if my girls were younger and didn't have so many toys already I might consider this. It must be really cute to see how excited your babies all get when this box arrives every month. :greendog:

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
I have heard of Bark Box Susan and am happy for you that this is working out so well for your babies. I think if my girls were younger and didn't have so many toys already I might consider this. It must be really cute to see how excited your babies all get when this box arrives every month. :greendog:
I suggested to my husband that we stop the monthly box, but he said it is too much fun watching their excitement in opening their prizes each time. We use some of the toys to give as gifts to those we know who have gotten a new puppy or have a sweet pup who doesn't have many toys. Even so, we have soooo many toys for our dogs! Nabi loves the bouncy balls or toys; Kipper loves the squeaky fuzzy toys; Omari loves them all; JinJu loved the stuffed pingpong balls, carrying them around like a long lost treasure just found; Mozart and Lily seldom play with toys unless they are alone with us (they get intimidated by the aggressive play of the others). Buddy can't see well and doesn't hear at all, so he doesn't play with toys, but he will play with Omari and JinJu when they interact with him. If I don't like the toy or notice the dogs won't play with it, I just pass it on or if it is in bad condition, I throw it out. Kipper will suck and chew on fuzzy toys until there isn't much left. Maybe that is why he doesn't eat much. His tummy is full of fuzz! Ha ha!

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
I suggested to my husband that we stop the monthly box, but he said it is too much fun watching their excitement in opening their prizes each time. We use some of the toys to give as gifts to those we know who have gotten a new puppy or have a sweet pup who doesn't have many toys. Even so, we have soooo many toys for our dogs! Nabi loves the bouncy balls or toys; Kipper loves the squeaky fuzzy toys; Omari loves them all; JinJu loved the stuffed pingpong balls, carrying them around like a long lost treasure just found; Mozart and Lily seldom play with toys unless they are alone with us (they get intimidated by the aggressive play of the others). Buddy can't see well and doesn't hear at all, so he doesn't play with toys, but he will play with Omari and JinJu when they interact with him. If I don't like the toy or notice the dogs won't play with it, I just pass it on or if it is in bad condition, I throw it out. Kipper will suck and chew on fuzzy toys until there isn't much left. Maybe that is why he doesn't eat much. His tummy is full of fuzz! Ha ha!
I can't blame you a bit for continuing to buy the Bark Box if your babies are enjoying it so much. Emilio thinks I've gone overboard with all of the toys that the girls have and he's probably right! lol It's fun to spoil them though isn't it and especially when you see how much fun they are having. I remember when you were here how Kipper sucked and chewed on his toys. Our girls are all very gentle with their toys and never break them. The only thing Lindi Lou does is wear out her squeakers from time to time on the little flat doggies that she loves so dearly. She squeaks them like crazy like she's playing an instrument. ha ha...

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
We have loads and loads of toys for the girls. Neither of them are rough on their toys. I have a couple of bags of toys in the garage. I change them out every so often and they think they have new ones once again. Plus, both Marlin and I will bring something home for them once in awhile. They love new toys. The treats sound good too. They aren't made in China, are they? That would be a big worry for me.

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
We have loads and loads of toys for the girls. Neither of them are rough on their toys. I have a couple of bags of toys in the garage. I change them out every so often and they think they have new ones once again. Plus, both Marlin and I will bring something home for them once in awhile. They love new toys. The treats sound good too. They aren't made in China, are they? That would be a big worry for me.
So far, none of the treats have come from China. They are all made in the USA and if I remember right, one from Canada. I do not buy treats from China, like you, it is too scary.
Rosi loves certain Toys as long as a Human plays with her, Apollo and Twix won't play with her as she don't play nice and attacks them...only thing Apollo likes is a Treatable with cookies inside haha
You are the best of Mom's :flower:
Nabi is our aggressive player, but even Kipper scared Mozart so badly when he first came, that he won't play with the other dogs. He is our snuggle bug for sure! Everyone loves our Mozart for that.