I have to be at the hospital (outpatient) at 10:20. Monday 6/11/18. Marlin is taking me. I have to have a driver. They are going to do shots on 3 levels of my back again, bilateral (both sides) . I would appreciate your prayers. Thank you my friends. I'll let you know how things work out. I hope and pray it goes as well as it did last time. I have a follow up appointment on the 19th. If the shots work again, they will decide if they are going to go back in and burn the nerves. We will see. Then all I have to get fixed is my right knee and I will be back on track once again.