An Angel Has Gone To Heaven

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
I received a text from Kathy a few minutes ago. Here is what she said:

I am writing to let you know that our girl Lelah passed away on Wednesday. She got a virus 3 weeks ago and her poor little heart couldn't stand the strain. We were all with her when she went home to be with the Lord. Please pass this on to any you think are interested. We have set up a go fund me account to help pay for her funeral because we just didn't expect to lose our girl.

Thank you, Here is the link
https://www.gofundme.com/24e2s2kc

(I copied it from the message she sent me.)

I copied the link and put it in the address spot at the top of a fresh page. It does take you right to her page. You can see a picture of sweet Lelah there.

Most of us know sweet Lelah. She was a very special little girl who fought very hard. She went through more than most adults will ever have to battle. Her courage and sunny spirit made us all love her. She had a heart of gold. She showed us all what we should strive to become. God, in his infinite wisdom, gave us the opportunity to love her and to learn from her for a time. She is with him now and no longer in pain. She will be missed by so many.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
​I am sorry to read this, i don't know her, but deeply sorry for the loss of their little Girl Lelah, may she Rest in Peace !

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Thank you for letting us know, Bobbi. Kathy loved her so much! I have followed Lelah's story and battle with cancer from the beginning and am so, so sorry to be reading this. She was a truly brave little girl and I know her family must be devastated. My thoughts and :prayer: are with them.

We have truly been touched by an angel, Lelah was a special little girl and is now in heaven with God.

Connie

Featured Seller
Oct 19, 2009
Minot, ND
I sure remember sweet Lelah and her beautiful smile. I knew her mostly through here, as Kathy would always keep us updated. I was so shocked to see it on FB. God bless and comfort all of Lelah's family.

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
I received a text from Kathy a few minutes ago. Here is what she said:

I am writing to let you know that our girl Lelah passed away on Wednesday. She got a virus 3 weeks ago and her poor little heart couldn't stand the strain. We were all with her when she went home to be with the Lord. Please pass this on to any you think are interested. We have set up a go fund me account to help pay for her funeral because we just didn't expect to lose our girl.

Thank you, Here is the link
https://www.gofundme.com/24e2s2kc

(I copied it from the message she sent me.)

I copied the link and put it in the address spot at the top of a fresh page. It does take you right to her page. You can see a picture of sweet Lelah there.

Most of us know sweet Lelah. She was a very special little girl who fought very hard. She went through more than most adults will ever have to battle. Her courage and sunny spirit made us all love her. She had a heart of gold. She showed us all what we should strive to become. God, in his infinite wisdom, gave us the opportunity to love her and to learn from her for a time. She is with him now and no longer in pain. She will be missed by so many.

I can hardly believe what I'm reading about Lelah. I too had followed her long history and brave battle with cancer. I know how much Kathy loved her and this must be so difficult for Kathy and her family. Bobbi, you should suggest that Kathy come back to YP, I do believe she is a member it might help give her support at this difficult time.