Accident

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Well, I went for a walk with Calleigh yesterday for my health. I was almost home and I fell and hurt my knee and my wrist. I give up! I went to emergency and have a bad sprain (left wrist) - it's not broken. I still get dizzy and actually lost close to 16 lbs. I'll have to stop for a little while longer until the iron prescription kicks in. It was a beautiful day and I just wanted to get out. I'm typing with one finger (other hand).

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
You poor soul. I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. Marlin said he only types with one finger. His hands shake so bad he hits all the wrong keys. He sends you hugs and hopes you heal quickly.

Reactions: LynnR

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
This must be so discouraging to you, Lynn. You are a musician and spraining a wrist is serious business for a musician. I feel so badly for you and hope you heal quickly, but also hope that you can handle the inactivity for just a bit longer so you can really be healed and well again! Please take care and know that we are praying for you, too.

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
It's feeling better already. It wasn't a bad sprain, mostly it was very, very swollen and badly bruised, but I put a cold compress on right away and even at night when I was watching TV and today it is feeling much better, I can bend my fingers and my wrist. I'm not worried now.

Reactions: grandmatoall

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
It's feeling better already. It wasn't a bad sprain, mostly it was very, very swollen and badly bruised, but I put a cold compress on right away and even at night when I was watching TV and today it is feeling much better, I can bend my fingers and my wrist. I'm not worried now.
Happy News. I love it.

Reactions: LynnR