A couple of videos of the back yard of the house

Discussion in 'YP Videos' started by pawbaby, Jan 12, 2018.

1. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    Emilio took a couple of videos of the back of the house where we are renting this year. We put our x-pen at the front of the pool across the yard because at night it's so dark and I don't want the girls going near the pool. It's working out pretty well so far. Maggie wanted to go near the pool and then she jumped in on the step. It's not heated yet so it's really cold!

2. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    This is the back of the house we are renting. There are several little man-made lakes with waterfalls and ducks. It's really relaxing and pretty! There is nobody on the left side of the house because he has a corner lot which makes it really private. The owners on the right are from Calgary Alberta but are not at the house right now.

grandmatoall likes this.
  3. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    Oh the owner when he came to the house last Thanksgiving built a little fencing all around the yard at the back and front so they can't squeeze through the bars in the fencing. It's about 2 and a half feet high at the bottom of the fence. Likely hard to see in the video. It's working out perfectly.

grandmatoall likes this.
  4. grandmatoall

grandmatoall Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy. RIP Leo, TJ and Lilly

Poo:
    Poo:
    Maggie doesn't look like she minded the cool water. What a beautiful place! It is perfect. And what a nice owner to fix the yard for the babies.

pawbaby likes this.
  5. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    No she doesn't mind the cold at all and has jumped on the stair a few times since the video was taken. My plan is to give them all a bath today and let them dry off in the sunshine. Mica and Shayla are both feeling better today having been on the Vanectyl-P for three full days twice a day. Today I'm dropping their dosages down to 1/4 pill twice a day to see how they do.

grandmatoall likes this.
  6. grandmatoall

Poo:
    Poo:
    I love hearing good news. I hope they will feel better each day. I'm sure they will love being out in the warm sunshine. How are you feeling? You looked very relaxed sitting at the table. What a peaceful house you have this year. It is gorgeous.

7. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    Thanks so much Bobbi! I'm feeling okay except for a pinched nerve in my hip and or SI joint inflammation. I had the problem for some time and had been seeing my chiropractor at home but it just wasn't improving. I'm sure sitting so long in the car made it worse. I'm trying to do stretches, walking as much as I can and taking Advil for the inflammation and using an ice pack. I finally got a good night's sleep which makes me feel much better.

grandmatoall likes this.
  8. grandmatoall

Poo:
    Poo:
    Having the girls better will help with your stress level too. Does sitting in the nice warm sun help with your hip? I sure hope it does. I hate when you are hurting so.

pawbaby likes this.
  9. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    Thanks Bobbi so much! I think our severely cold weather at home was definitely making the problem worse. I'm so hopeful the warmer temperatures will help heal up the problem. If worse comes to worse, there is a chiropractor here that I've seen a few times before in Palm Desert. I really don't want to go so hope I get better on my own.

LynnR and grandmatoall like this.
  10. Candy

Candy Owner/Admin Staff Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Eggnog
    Thats great that the girls feeling better. sorry about your hip, hope the warmer weather helps you !
    The videos where beautiful !

grandmatoall and pawbaby like this.
  11. KippersMa

KippersMa Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    I am also hoping you begin to have some relief from the pain you are experiencing and happy to see the girls have improved. This is a good area for all of you!

pawbaby and grandmatoall like this.
  12. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    Thank you so much Susan and Candy. I'm still having so much pain it's hard to walk.

LynnR and grandmatoall like this.
  13. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    We had a couple of videos of Maggie from yesterday swimming in the pool. I managed to import two clips to IMovie and transfer them to Youtube as one movie. IMovie has changed to much, I'm trying to re-learn it again.

Here is the movie:

LynnR likes this.
  14. grandmatoall

Poo:
    Poo:
    Look at her go. She is a great swimmer with no fear of the water. Way to go Maggie.
    Cory, You look wonderful! I will be so happy when you don't hurt any more and can enjoy your pool and walks with the babies.

pawbaby and LynnR like this.
  15. LynnR

LynnR Lynn, Calleigh, Maggie &Molly, Patti

Poo:
    Poo:
    Sorry you are in pain, Cory. Great pictures and videos of you place in California. I also hope the warm weather helps your pain and that you have a relaxing time there.

pawbaby and grandmatoall like this.
  16. Candy

Candy Owner/Admin Staff Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Eggnog
    What a cute little Water Rat haha

17. KippersMa

KippersMa Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Maggie should be in the doggie Olympic swimming team! I loved how her entire body shook when she finally got out of the pool and shook the water off--her little feet even came up off the ground! She is so darling. I wish mine loved to swim, but then again, when are we ever next to a pool? Ha ha!

18. grandmatoall

Poo:
    Poo:
    Sandy hates the water. She isn't a happy swimmer. We haven't had an opportunity to try Roxy out. Maggie needs to give our babies lessons. LOL.

KippersMa likes this.
  19. LynnR

LynnR Lynn, Calleigh, Maggie &Molly, Patti

Poo:
    Poo:
    I agree, Bobbi. Too bad there isn't Doggie swimming Olympics! Maggie would win.

grandmatoall likes this.